Life & Money Matters is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, which exists to educate,
instruct and coach individuals to financial wellness and financial literacy.
Do you have these concerns?
Do you and your souse fight over money? - 85% of marriages end in divorce because of money
- Do you know what percent of your income should go toward groceries/food? - every category of a budget should have a limit
- Do you know how to reduce your debt? - there are strategic plans to overcome debt
- Do you know the difference between a term and permanent life policy? - there are multiple uses for all types of insurances
- Do you know how to save for the necessities of life? - there are three categories of savings: liquidity; durable goods and retirement
- Do you plan on having enough for retirement? - the greatest fear among geriatrics is out-living their money
- Do you know how to reduce or avoid taxes while being a charitable giver? - you can avoid capital gains taxes and receive 100% of the value of the appreciated asset by donating the investment prior to selling it
Life & Money Matters focuses on 8 specific topics:
- What God Says About Money
- Asset Protection
- Saving & Investing
- Estate Planning
- Charitable Giving